Founded in 1979, Interfluid makes and supplies hydraulic, pneumatic and high pressure systems, designed in-house, or in collaboration with the major production houses of dedicated components for these sectors.
Thanks to its highly qualified technical staff, Interfluid offers dedicated support for the optimization of the production processes, with special care for efficiency, energy saving, safety and noise reduction.
The renovation process of Interfluid involved all the company departments, both in terms of human resources and technologies:
- Increase of the staff, with the introduction of new specialized technicians.
- Enlargement of the company building with the construction of a new warehouse of more than 1000 sqm, that enabled us to widen our offer of ready-for-delivery stock.
- Purchase of a new vertical automatic warehouse in order to optimize and quicken the production and logistic processes.
- Engineering of a new test bench for hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Open circuit hydraulic pumps for industrial applications.
- Proportional technology, both analogic and digital.
- Servo pumps systems controlled by inverter.
- Inverter-driven hydraulic power units.
- Repair of proportional valves with certified testing.
- Pneumatic components such as cylinders, valves, FRLs, fittings and accessories.
- Manufacturing of pneumatic panels.
- Vacuum components.
- Lubrication pumps.
TECNOLOGY FOR HIGH PRESSURE TESTING
- High pressure components such as pumps for water or oil, gas boosters, valves, tubing and connectors up to and over 5000 bars.
- Consultancy, dimensioning and manufacturing of power units and testing units with water, oil, air and gas.
Offices: MON/FRi: 8:30-12:30 am,1:30-6:00 pm
Shop: MON/FRI 1:30-6:00 pm